With Apple Music and Beats 1 more people are keeping iTunes open on their Macs while doing other work. The MiniPlayer window is handy for pausing, skipping or liking songs. You can bring it up many ways, including choosing Window, MiniPlayer or clicking on the small album artwork icon at the very top of the main iTunes window. By going to iTunes, Preferences, Advanced you can can select “Keep MiniPlayer on top of all other windows” to make sure you don’t lose it while working in other apps.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.