Want to launch an app? Use LaunchPad, but without using LaunchPad. Instead of clicking on the LaunchPad icon in the Dock, click and hold, or Control+click, the icon and a list of apps appears. Now use the cursor or the arrow keys and the Return key to launch an app from the list. No need to actually enter the LaunchPad interface. You can even press a letter on your keyboard to jump around in the list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Showing File Data In Mojave Finder
- Technical Terms: URL
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.