Here’s how to listen to an Internet radio station using iTunes. In iTunes, simply click on the Radio icon in the side bar. Next, pick the genre of station you’d like to listen to, then choose a station. Many stations broadcast at different bit rates. Choose a bit rate below 48kbs if you have a dial up connection. If you’ve got a high speed connection, choose a speed like 128kbs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.