Here’s how to listen to an Internet radio station using iTunes. In iTunes, simply click on the Radio icon in the side bar. Next, pick the genre of station you’d like to listen to, then choose a station. Many stations broadcast at different bit rates. Choose a bit rate below 48kbs if you have a dial up connection. If you’ve got a high speed connection, choose a speed like 128kbs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.