I’ve mentioned before the Griffin iMic as a way to use a standard mic with your Mac. If you are ready for the next step up, try the M-Audio Fast Track USB Audio Interface which provides a little better quality, input control, and other features. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it requires an XLR microphone connector, which is fine for musicians, but podcasters will probably need this XLR Adapter.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.