If you use Command and the plus or minus keys in Safari you can zoom in and out on the page. This can often mess up the page’s layout. But if you add the Option key and use Command+Option with the plus or minus keys, you can change just the size of fonts on the web page. This can also disrupt the page layout, but in a different way. So if you need to make text easier to read on a page, try both methods to see which works best for that page.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.