iTunes 9 shows a full circle next to a podcast you haven’t listened to or watched. It shows no circle only if you have listed to the whole thing, including closing credits that you may skip. Otherwise it shows a half circle. But if you want to force the circle to go away, Ctrl+Click or Right Click on a podcast episode in iTunes and choose “Mark as Watched.” This is also useful if you have set only unwatched podcasts to sync with your iPod or iPhone and you want to make sure old episodes don’t sync.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.