Did you know you can customize the look and features of the clock that appears in the upper right corner of the menu bar? Just go to System Preferences, Date & Time and choose the Clock tab. You can display the clock as digital or analog. In digital mode, you can choose to show a 24-hour clock, show AM and PM, show the day of the week and display the seconds as well as the hour and minute. You can even have the colon in the time flash every second. You can also set up a chime to announce every hour, half-hour or quarter-hour.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.