In System Preferences, go to Keyboard and then look for the Modifier Keys button. Click it and you’ll get settings for exchanging one modifier key for the other. For instance, you can switch the Option key and the Control key. Not so useful normally, but if you are using a third-party keyboard and don’t like how it is set up, then can help. You can also disable the Caps Lock key, which can be useful.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.