If you minimize windows often by clicking the yellow button at the top left corner of a window, you could end up with a lot of minimized windows listed on the right side of your Dock. Instead of having them all listed there, you can turn on the “Minimize window into application icon” option in System Preferences, Dock. You can still access these minimized windows by Control+clicking on the app in the Dock and selecting the window name.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.