While navigating to different “space” in Mission Control is different than it was with Spaces in Snow Leopard, you can still get to any desktop space with one keyboard command. Just go to System Preferences, Keyboard, Keyboard Shortcuts. Then select Mission Control. You can set a variety of shortcuts, including one for every desktop that you have in operation.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.