There are three sets of keyboard shortcuts for moving between tabs in Safari. You can use Command+Shift and the left and right arrows. You can also use Command+Shift and the square bracket keys. In addition, you can use Control+Tab to cycle forward and Control+Shift+Tab to cycle backward.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.