You can click and drag the top of a window to move it, or drag the edges to resize it. But if you try to do that to a window that is in the background it becomes the active one. However, if you hold down the Command key you can drag and resize non-active windows, keeping them non-active while you get them out of the way or expand them to see more of their content.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- 20 Mac Mail Tips And Tricks
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.