The Inspector window is the key to accessing most advanced features of Pages. But you can sometimes find yourself rapidly switching between tabs in the Inspector. You can open up more than one Inspector window by holding down the option key when you click on a tab icon at the top of it. This would allow you, for instance, to see the Text Inspector and the Metrics Inspector at the same time. Or all Inspectors at once if you prefer.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.