Sick of jumping back and forth between your music library and the iTunes store? You can view both at the same time by opening them up in new windows. Just right+click or ctrl+click on an item in the left sidebar of iTunes and you get the option to open it in a new window. So you can have your music library in one window and the iTunes store in another. You can also open up different parts of your library in different windows, such as music, movies and podcasts each in its own window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.