Sick of jumping back and forth between your music library and the iTunes store? You can view both at the same time by opening them up in new windows. Just right+click or ctrl+click on an item in the left sidebar of iTunes and you get the option to open it in a new window. So you can have your music library in one window and the iTunes store in another. You can also open up different parts of your library in different windows, such as music, movies and podcasts each in its own window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.