The companies that make up the Wi-Fi Alliance have revised the naming scheme that we all use to describe our Wi-Fi gadgets. The current top level, previously called 802.11ac will now simply be referred to as Wi-Fi 5. 802.11n is now Wi-Fi 4. Next year we will get a new standard with higher speeds called Wi-Fi 6, which was previously set to be called 802.11ax.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.