Control+click or right click on any app in your Dock. Go to the Options submenu. Here you can select Open At Login. This will mark the app as something to run when you start up. You can also repeat the selection to turn it off. This is a handy way to set some apps to start automatically without having to mess with your Login Items in System Preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.