Control+click or right click on any app in your Dock. Go to the Options submenu. Here you can select Open At Login. This will mark the app as something to run when you start up. You can also repeat the selection to turn it off. This is a handy way to set some apps to start automatically without having to mess with your Login Items in System Preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.