When viewing Safari 5’s Top Sites page, you can click on any page shown to go to the page. But if you Command+click on a page, it will open the page in a new tab or window. Go to Safari, Preferences, Tabs to change whether Command+click will open from Top Site (or any link) in a new Tab or Window. You can also set Safari to automatically switch to the new tab, while leaving the Top Sites tab still available.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.