When viewing Safari 5’s Top Sites page, you can click on any page shown to go to the page. But if you Command+click on a page, it will open the page in a new tab or window. Go to Safari, Preferences, Tabs to change whether Command+click will open from Top Site (or any link) in a new Tab or Window. You can also set Safari to automatically switch to the new tab, while leaving the Top Sites tab still available.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.