I was a huge fan of the original Atari game. So I’m a little disappointed that this 30th anniversary game is basically a clone of Temple Run. But that being said, Temple Run is a good game and Pitfall improves on it with different views and challenges. Plus, it gives us a reminder that the original Pitfall was an early precursor to today’s run-and-jump games. So worth getting, but I wish it came bundled with a version of the original game too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.