I was a huge fan of the original Atari game. So I’m a little disappointed that this 30th anniversary game is basically a clone of Temple Run. But that being said, Temple Run is a good game and Pitfall improves on it with different views and challenges. Plus, it gives us a reminder that the original Pitfall was an early precursor to today’s run-and-jump games. So worth getting, but I wish it came bundled with a version of the original game too.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.