If Safari sometimes seems sluggish when you are typing in the address field, try turning off Safari Preferences, Preload top hit in the background. When you have this feature on, and you type the name of a website you have bookmarked or that is in your history, Safari will start to load the page even before you hit Return. For most people, this will speed up web browsing. But if you have a slow connection or often type similar searches looking for different results then it can be useful to turn it off.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.