If you have a large collection of videos and want an easy way to preview them, try putting them in a folder and setting the folder to icon view. Then choose View, Show View Options and set the icon size to 64×64 or higher. Now you get a play button at the center of each icon and can play the video inside the icon. You can also do this in Cover Flow view, which gives you a list at the bottom and playable cover flow icons at the top.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.