If you have a large collection of videos and want an easy way to preview them, try putting them in a folder and setting the folder to icon view. Then choose View, Show View Options and set the icon size to 64×64 or higher. Now you get a play button at the center of each icon and can play the video inside the icon. You can also do this in Cover Flow view, which gives you a list at the bottom and playable cover flow icons at the top.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.