When printing from Preview, you can select to print All pages or From a page to another page. You can also choose Selected Pages in Sidebar. This will print only the pages you have selected in Preview’s left sidebar thumbnail list. You can select a range with the Shift key or individual pages with the Command key. Select before you use File, Print.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Retouch and Repair Photos on a Mac
- 7 Ways To Fix a Mac Keyboard That Is Not Working Correctly
- Using Images in Mac Numbers Spreadsheets
- Crop, Resize and Export an Image With Preview
- Why You Should Never Partition Your Backup Drive
- How To Prevent Watch-And-Grab iPhone Theft
- How To Use ChatGPT To Help You Write
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.