Need to send someone a map with some annotations on it? Start with the Apple Maps app on your Mac and position it to include everything you want. Then use Edit, Copy to grab a bitmap image just as you see it. In Preview, choose File, New from Clipboard to put this into a new Preview document. You can then use Preview’s annotation tool to add lines, circles, text, and so on. Use the Share button to attach it to an email. Strangely enough, if you try to paste into Mail instead of Preview, you just get a link to show those coordinates in the Maps app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.