In Mavericks it is quick and easy to insert Emoticons while typing. Just press Command+Control+Space and a little emoticon insertion tool pops up. You can even use the arrow keys and return to select one right from your recents and favorites. This only works in apps that support emoticons, like Mail or Messages.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.