Quick Look is when you select a file in the Finder and press the spacebar to view its contents in a window. You can also view the contents full screen by holding the option key when pressing the spacebar. This is a shortcut for the full screen button that appears at the bottom when you just press the spacebar. You can’t use this option key shortcut in other Quick Look situations, like open/save dialogs, but you usually still do get the full screen button at the bottom.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.