Quick Look is when you select a file in the Finder and press the spacebar to view its contents in a window. You can also view the contents full screen by holding the option key when pressing the spacebar. This is a shortcut for the full screen button that appears at the bottom when you just press the spacebar. You can’t use this option key shortcut in other Quick Look situations, like open/save dialogs, but you usually still do get the full screen button at the bottom.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.