Quick Look is when you select a file in the Finder and press the spacebar to view its contents in a window. You can also view the contents full screen by holding the option key when pressing the spacebar. This is a shortcut for the full screen button that appears at the bottom when you just press the spacebar. You can’t use this option key shortcut in other Quick Look situations, like open/save dialogs, but you usually still do get the full screen button at the bottom.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.