Quick Look is when you select a file in the Finder and press the spacebar to view its contents in a window. You can also view the contents full screen by holding the option key when pressing the spacebar. This is a shortcut for the full screen button that appears at the bottom when you just press the spacebar. You can’t use this option key shortcut in other Quick Look situations, like open/save dialogs, but you usually still do get the full screen button at the bottom.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.