Quick Look is when you select a file in the Finder and press the spacebar to view its contents in a window. You can also view the contents full screen by holding the option key when pressing the spacebar. This is a shortcut for the full screen button that appears at the bottom when you just press the spacebar. You can’t use this option key shortcut in other Quick Look situations, like open/save dialogs, but you usually still do get the full screen button at the bottom.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.