Say you have an image file on your desktop or in a Finder window and you want to add it to iPhoto. You can select it and press the spacebar to view the image in Quick Look. Then, at the bottom, there is an icon to add the image to iPhoto. One click and it is done. This can come in handy when using Quick Look to browse through a folder full of images. You can easily add one or two to iPhoto as you browse.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.