One of the most overlooked keyboard shortcuts is to use Command+L in Safari. That selects the URL in the web address field at the top. You can then type a new web address, or use Command+C to copy. A quick Command+L, Command+C is the fastest way to copy the current page’s URL to paste into a message or document.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- WWDC 2021: So Many New Features Coming In macOS Monterey and iOS 15
- Using the Amazing New Live Text Feature On Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.