You can use the address/search field at the top of Safari on your iPad or iPhone to search inside a website. To set this up, first turn on Quick Website Search in Settings, Safari. Then go to a site, like MacMost.com. Use the search field at the top of the web page to search for something on the site. Not the address field in Safari, but the search field on the page itself. After you have done this kind of search once, you can now type “macmost [search term]” in the Safari address bar and you’ll see a shortcut appear to search just that site. Works great for sites like Craigslist or IMDB.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.