You can use the address/search field at the top of Safari on your iPad or iPhone to search inside a website. To set this up, first turn on Quick Website Search in Settings, Safari. Then go to a site, like MacMost.com. Use the search field at the top of the web page to search for something on the site. Not the address field in Safari, but the search field on the page itself. After you have done this kind of search once, you can now type “macmost [search term]” in the Safari address bar and you’ll see a shortcut appear to search just that site. Works great for sites like Craigslist or IMDB.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.