On your iPhone and iPad, if you have a Draft email you haven’t sent yet, you can quickly get to it to complete and send by tapping and holding the compose new message button at the bottom of the Mail app. Tapping it will start a new message, but holding it will bring up a screen with a New Message button and a list of drafts. You can tap a draft to open it, or swipe right to left to delete it.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.