You can lock your Mac with a quick menu choice or keyboard shortcut. Starting with High Sierra, if you choose the Apple menu you will see Lock Screen as an option. The keyboard shortcut is Control+Command+Q. This is handy if you need to step away from your desk at a moment’s notice.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.