If you want to quickly text someone your location from your iPhone, start the message out with the words I’m at. Then after hitting the spacebar, a Current Location suggestion will appear in the Quick Type space above the keyboard. Tap that and your location is sent to the recipient. You can also tap the person’s icon at the top of the screen, the i button, and then tap Send My Current Location.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.