If you want to quickly text someone your location from your iPhone, start the message out with the words I’m at. Then after hitting the spacebar, a Current Location suggestion will appear in the Quick Type space above the keyboard. Tap that and your location is sent to the recipient. You can also tap the person’s icon at the top of the screen, the i button, and then tap Send My Current Location.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.