Did you know that iTunes Store movie rentals are usually a dollar cheaper if you opt to rent standard definition instead of high definition. On Apple TV, go to Settings, iTunes Store settings and change the option for Video Resolution. With iOS and on your Mac in iTunes, you can tap the HD/SD button when viewing the movie’s information. Renting in SD also shortens the download time and takes up less space. Plus, if you are renting a romantic comedy, do you really need it in HD?
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.