Did you know that iTunes Store movie rentals are usually a dollar cheaper if you opt to rent standard definition instead of high definition. On Apple TV, go to Settings, iTunes Store settings and change the option for Video Resolution. With iOS and on your Mac in iTunes, you can tap the HD/SD button when viewing the movie’s information. Renting in SD also shortens the download time and takes up less space. Plus, if you are renting a romantic comedy, do you really need it in HD?
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
- How To Add Pop-Up Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.