Did you know that iTunes Store movie rentals are usually a dollar cheaper if you opt to rent standard definition instead of high definition. On Apple TV, go to Settings, iTunes Store settings and change the option for Video Resolution. With iOS and on your Mac in iTunes, you can tap the HD/SD button when viewing the movie’s information. Renting in SD also shortens the download time and takes up less space. Plus, if you are renting a romantic comedy, do you really need it in HD?
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.