Did you know that iTunes Store movie rentals are usually a dollar cheaper if you opt to rent standard definition instead of high definition. On Apple TV, go to Settings, iTunes Store settings and change the option for Video Resolution. With iOS and on your Mac in iTunes, you can tap the HD/SD button when viewing the movie’s information. Renting in SD also shortens the download time and takes up less space. Plus, if you are renting a romantic comedy, do you really need it in HD?
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.