In iPhoto 09 you can select Faces, and then one of the faces you have already identified. You can then press Confirm Name to confirm that face in other photos. The trick is to do this over and over again, repeating until iPhoto runs out of pictures to confirm. Each time you do it, iPhoto will get smarter about identifying that face, which is why it will find new photos for you to confirm.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.