Ever want to use your Mac’s desktop background in a project? You don’t have to dig around in system files to find it. Just go to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, Desktop and you’ll see the drop zone at the top left with the current desktop background, AKA wallpaper. You can drag any image into that to make it your Desktop background, but you can also drag the current background out to the Finder to get that image as a file. Choose any Apple Desktop image and whatever is in that drop zone can be dragged out to the Finder.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Taking Photos While Recording Video
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- How Old Is Too Old?
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.