Years of having nothing but Risk clones on the iPhone are over, as Electronic Arts finally gives us the real thing. Risk: The Official Game works on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and also supports a local multiplayer mode. The options are pretty basic, but you can’t beat the original ruleset anyway.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.