Everyone knows you can use Spotlight for calculations. Press Command+Space and then type something like 3+4+5 and you’ll see 12 as the result. You can then use Command+c t copy that result. You don’t need to select anything. If you then use Command+a (select all) and Command+v (paste) you can place that result back into Spotlight to start a new calculation with that number.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.