When you use the Markup tools in Preview, it may seem like there is no way to add something like a shape and then rotate it. You can rotate, however, as long as you use a trackpad. Just select the shape and use two fingers on the trackpad to rotate the selection. Works with text and other elements too. Should work anywhere the Markup tool can be accessed, such as marking up an image in Mail or Photos.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.