When you use the Markup tools in Preview, it may seem like there is no way to add something like a shape and then rotate it. You can rotate, however, as long as you use a trackpad. Just select the shape and use two fingers on the trackpad to rotate the selection. Works with text and other elements too. Should work anywhere the Markup tool can be accessed, such as marking up an image in Mail or Photos.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.