On your Mac in El Capitan you probably already know that you can read articles with fewer distractions using the Safari Reader function. Just tap the little Reader button next to the address field or choose View, Show Reader. Once you do that, you’ll get another button that looks like “AA” on the right side of the address field. Click that to change the font, and also to select a different background shade. Select the darker shades to invert the text and read white text on a dark background. Handy for reading at night.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.