On your Mac in El Capitan you probably already know that you can read articles with fewer distractions using the Safari Reader function. Just tap the little Reader button next to the address field or choose View, Show Reader. Once you do that, you’ll get another button that looks like “AA” on the right side of the address field. Click that to change the font, and also to select a different background shade. Select the darker shades to invert the text and read white text on a dark background. Handy for reading at night.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.