You know you can use Edit, Undo (Command+z) while typing, moving files and other tasks. But you can also use it in Safari to reopen a closed tab. You can close multiple tabs and then use Command+z multiple times to reopen them all. You can also use History, Reopen Last Closed Window to reopen a whole window you may have accidentally closed.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- 20 Mac Mail Tips And Tricks
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.