When you are on a Web page that asks you to upload a file, it usually includes a Browse or Choose File button. For instance, you may be uploading a new profile image to Facebook or Twitter. Usually, you would click the button and select a file. Then press another button to upload. But did you know you can drag and drop a file from any Finder window to the Choose File button and it will insert the file path for you? Just be sure to drag and drop directly on the button. If you drop it away from the button it will load the file into the browser window instead.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.