When you are on a Web page that asks you to upload a file, it usually includes a Browse or Choose File button. For instance, you may be uploading a new profile image to Facebook or Twitter. Usually, you would click the button and select a file. Then press another button to upload. But did you know you can drag and drop a file from any Finder window to the Choose File button and it will insert the file path for you? Just be sure to drag and drop directly on the button. If you drop it away from the button it will load the file into the browser window instead.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.