If you are using Safari and want to save a copy of a Web page locally, you can use File, Save As. Then choose Web Archive as the file type. This will save not only the text and layout of the page, but all the graphics as well, to a single file. You can reopen that file in Safari while offline. You can also do this in Firefox using File, Save Page As, Web Page complete, but the images are stored individually in a folder.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.