We are often asked about the picture-in-picture effect in the MacMost video podcast. We do this using professional software called Wirecast, but you can get the same effect using ScreenFlow from the same company. It allows you to record your screen and from a video camera at the same time. So you can narrate your screen capture. Then you can crop and adjust both the capture and the camera video before rendering the final product.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.