Scroll bars are everyone in Mac OS X and applications. There are two things that can happen when you click in the scroll bar, above or below the marker. The first is the window can move up or down one page. The second is the window can jump to a position in the document relative to the spot you clicked in the scroll bar. Switch between these two options in System Preferences, Appearance. Look for the “Click in the scroll bar to” option.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.