Everyone’s been in this situation: you want to return to a web page you visited a few days ago, but can’t remember what site it was on. You can find it pretty easily by searching your Safari history. Just go to History, Show All History and look for the search field at the upper right. Type in keywords to narrow down the search and find the page you are looking for. Since you’ll only see pages you visited, it will be a lot easier than searching the entire web.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.