Everyone’s been in this situation: you want to return to a web page you visited a few days ago, but can’t remember what site it was on. You can find it pretty easily by searching your Safari history. Just go to History, Show All History and look for the search field at the upper right. Type in keywords to narrow down the search and find the page you are looking for. Since you’ll only see pages you visited, it will be a lot easier than searching the entire web.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.