If you have a lot of tabs open in Safari, you can search though them to quickly find the tab you need. First, enter Tab Overview mode with View, Show Tab Overview or Command+Shift+\ (backslash). Then use Edit, Find, Find or Command+F to open the search field. Now type a keyword to search the titles of the tabs. You’ll also get results from your other devices if you are using iCloud.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.