Instead of using keywords or titles to search for apps, you can use the file extension of the type of file you wish to handle. Search for “extension:abc” where abc is the extension. So to find an app that will open a Word .doc file, use “extension:doc” in the search field.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Using iCloud Drive Shared Folders in macOS Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.