In Safari, you can see where a link on a page goes before you click it. Just hover your cursor over the link and look at the bottom left corner of the Safari window. If you don’t see the URL appear there, then check to make sure you have the Status Bar turned on by going to View, Show/Hide Status Bar. But keep in mind that if the site uses a URL shortener or link service that you may not be looking at the final destination.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.