In Safari, you can see where a link on a page goes before you click it. Just hover your cursor over the link and look at the bottom left corner of the Safari window. If you don’t see the URL appear there, then check to make sure you have the Status Bar turned on by going to View, Show/Hide Status Bar. But keep in mind that if the site uses a URL shortener or link service that you may not be looking at the final destination.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.