You probably knew that you could use the Maps app in Mavericks to get directions. And likewise with the Maps app on your iPhone. But you can also figure out a route on your Mac and then send it to your iPhone. After getting Directions, choose File, Share and you should see your iPhone in the list as long as you are logged into the same iCloud account. Then on your iPhone, tap the Directions button at the upper left and you will see the route in the list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.