You probably knew that you could use the Maps app in Mavericks to get directions. And likewise with the Maps app on your iPhone. But you can also figure out a route on your Mac and then send it to your iPhone. After getting Directions, choose File, Share and you should see your iPhone in the list as long as you are logged into the same iCloud account. Then on your iPhone, tap the Directions button at the upper left and you will see the route in the list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- How To Add a Clock To Your Mac Desktop
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.