You probably knew that you could use the Maps app in Mavericks to get directions. And likewise with the Maps app on your iPhone. But you can also figure out a route on your Mac and then send it to your iPhone. After getting Directions, choose File, Share and you should see your iPhone in the list as long as you are logged into the same iCloud account. Then on your iPhone, tap the Directions button at the upper left and you will see the route in the list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.