If you use a MacBook and travel often, you may notice that your computer sticks to the time back at home. However, if you go into System Preferences, Date & Time, Time Zone there is an option to “Set time zone automatically using current location.” Turn this on and your MacBook’s time will adjust when you connect to a network in another time zone.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.