If you use a MacBook and travel often, you may notice that your computer sticks to the time back at home. However, if you go into System Preferences, Date & Time, Time Zone there is an option to “Set time zone automatically using current location.” Turn this on and your MacBook’s time will adjust when you connect to a network in another time zone.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.