If you use a MacBook and travel often, you may notice that your computer sticks to the time back at home. However, if you go into System Preferences, Date & Time, Time Zone there is an option to “Set time zone automatically using current location.” Turn this on and your MacBook’s time will adjust when you connect to a network in another time zone.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.