If you use a MacBook and travel often, you may notice that your computer sticks to the time back at home. However, if you go into System Preferences, Date & Time, Time Zone there is an option to “Set time zone automatically using current location.” Turn this on and your MacBook’s time will adjust when you connect to a network in another time zone.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.