If you use subtitles or captions under videos, you can set the style in most cases using a setting in System Preferences, Accessibility, Captions. You can choose from four styles: Transparent Background, Classic, Large Text or Outline. This works in iTunes and the new Catalina TV app and other places like QuickTime Player, provided the video you are watching has a subtitles or captions track.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.