It is easy to adjust the volume on your Mac by clicking on the speaker icon in the menu bar. But setting it to something exact is impossible with this slider control. You can ask Siri to simply “Set volume to 37 percent” to set it to an exact amount. If you are at a setting you like now, you can ask “What is my volume?” to get that amount so you know what to use later. You can also say things like “Turn down the volume 3 percent.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.