It is easy to adjust the volume on your Mac by clicking on the speaker icon in the menu bar. But setting it to something exact is impossible with this slider control. You can ask Siri to simply “Set volume to 37 percent” to set it to an exact amount. If you are at a setting you like now, you can ask “What is my volume?” to get that amount so you know what to use later. You can also say things like “Turn down the volume 3 percent.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.